Hello, from Fredericton, NB Canada

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! My name is Michael from Fredericton, NB. I operate an inspection services company that currently specializes in residential home inspections. We are looking to expand our services to offer drone inspections. I look forward to writing the advanced drone certification in the near future. I currently run a DJI Phantom 3 Standard and have moderate experience with modifying electronics and circuitry. Happy to be part of this growing community of professionals!

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
Welcome to the forum! :)

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! My name is Michael from Fredericton, NB. I operate an inspection services company that currently specializes in residential home inspections. We are looking to expand our services to offer drone inspections. I look forward to writing the advanced drone certification in the near future. I currently run a DJI Phantom 3 Standard and have moderate experience with modifying electronics and circuitry. Happy to be part of this growing community of professionals!
Welcome aboard fellow Maritimer, great to hear of your expansion into drones. Lots of knowledgeable people here on the forum if you need some help. Good luck on your Advanced, I plan on taking it soon as well. 👍

Reaction score
Welcome! I recently passed my Advanced and it's no cake walk! Once you're ready for your Flight Review, something like this will come in handy:

I've had a personal version of this for years in the States and updated it for Canada's specifications (and the masses) when I moved north of the border. The last page is super handy for whenever you're flying in controlled airspace and need to list all the nearby aerodromes in case of a flyaway. Living in Vancouver, I often have to list 4 such aerodromes when I fly.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K.J.