Hello from Colorado

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm Rick from Loveland Colorado. I've had my drone for about a year, but had a crash last April and it's been down since then. Hoping to get some advice about repairing it, but it will be nice to get to know some fellow drone pilots.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Reactions: Rockyfishco
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0ROJYyg.png

Rick, I too would like to meet other drone operators here in Colorado To fly with, share stories and experiencies. Give me a call 303-748-3665

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Hope you get your bird back in the air soon! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome Rick, I have lived in Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Parker and Steamboat, it is nice to have you join us in the Phantom Pilots forum. If you give us a little more info on the damage to your copter and what model it is we might be able to help you with a direction to get it repaired.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31