Reaction score
Good morning/afternoon everyone,

My name is Mike and I live in the Chicago area. I'm a video conferencing engineer and all around IT guy. I'm currently studying for my Part 107 certification. I purchased a Phantom 4 Pro and iPad Pro in hopes of using it as a tool for my YouTube music and project filming but also as a side business. I'm finding this forum very useul and informative and I thank everybody for posting so much. It's helping me tremendously.

I lived in Denver for 2 years but recently moved back home. I did alot of filming there without a drone and became interested in this when I saw someone flying one above Red Rocks Amphitheater.

I'm also write so I tend to type alot, but I'll try to keep things on-topic and concise. For now, all I can say is the Part 107 studying is a bit overwhelming and a tad intimitdating for someone with no flight experience (even though I understand and know the concepts from flight sims) but I'm determined to learn and live this world. I don't want to just pass the test, I want to know eveyrthing, in and out. I have questions I'll post in other sections.

Thank you!

- Mike

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum Mike.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic