Hello from Big Sky Country!

Reaction score
Greetings to the group!
I’ve been an avid photographer for many years (35mm&MF digital backs) and used to fly RC helicopters! A friend recently bought a Phantom 4 Pro + and got me interested. Any suggestions as to reliable dealers who provide good after sale service would be appreciated. I have seen kits on Drone World featuring upgrades to the 4 Pro + called “Falcon”. Any experience with these upgrades and are they worth it? I don’t care so much about the money if it’s of value! I might even consider the Inspire 2 if the features are the same and the image quality THAT much better. I’m retired and want to use this for wildlife and landscapes.

Looking forward to learning from everyone! Thanks for having me.

Jim

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Any suggestions as to reliable dealers who provide good after sale service would be appreciated.
Many dealers focus on selling and are not that knowledgeable when it comes to troubleshooting problems with DJI drones. For that reason, I don't know that it makes much sense to attempt to buy from a dealer that seems to be knowledgeable. You'll likely be able to get your questions answered more accurately (and quicker) by asking here or in other DJI forums like the official DJI forum.

I have seen kits on Drone World featuring upgrades to the 4 Pro + called “Falcon”. Any experience with these upgrades and are they worth it?
Like any kits, this one comes with a very specific set of accessories. It also comes with a modified remote controller (which I'm assuming voids the DJI warranty). If you're not sure you need everything in this kit, then try pricing out exactly what you need separately. You'll likely find you can save money by buying only what you're going to use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen