Hello from NY

Reaction score
Greetings from NY! Aviation nut here with a Phantom 3 Pro. Private and retired military flyer and got into drones about 5 years ago. Lost my first drone after a year so hardly a virgin. Felt particularly bad about that loss because my wife bought it for me for Father's Day. I know where it was lost but no one in the area is fessing up to finding it. It was a lower end foam bodied drone so monetarily not a huge loss but certainly an emotional one. Finally got around to getting hold of the Phantom and have found some uses for it other than playing. Look forward to picking brains.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Hi, recently relocated from NY to sunny Florida (it's 49 degrees as I write this).
Have flown rc airplanes for about 10 years but am new to drones. I am flying a
P4. So far I am staying close and not letting it out of my sight.

Hi, recently relocated from NY to sunny Florida (it's 49 degrees as I write this).
Have flown rc airplanes for about 10 years but am new to drones. I am flying a
P4. So far I am staying close and not letting it out of my sight.
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Where in NY are you flying? I'm in the capital region. Just got my first drone for christmas (a tello), and have bought a Phantom 3 4k for something fun to use for work once I get certified. I'm a photographer by trade

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20