Hello from Barnegat New Jersey

Website
www.dd-drones.com
Hello,

I own a company named Digital Drifting LLC dba DD-Drones and fly a Phantom 4 Pro. Recently I obtained my FAA Part 107 small commercial UAV license. Currently I am working on developing a drone-based environmental survey process for NJ beaches and rivers using my P4P with DroneDeploy to photograph and catalog beach debris.

I am interested in learning and exchanging information related to local, county and state sUAV regulations, commercial and hobbyist novel projects and applications.

Morris

msinger

Approved Vendor
Website
www.PhantomHelp.com
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Website
www.advexure.com
Hi Morris – Welcome to PhantomPilots and thanks for the introduction. Sounds like a great project you are working on there, best of luck and safe flying. See you around the forum and if our team can be of any assistance to you please don't hesitate to reach out. Enjoy your Labor Day. ;)

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Staff member
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

dirkclod

Staff member
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mar.bio