Hello all Drone Pilots!

Reaction score
I have been flying drones since the release of the Phantom 1 and have loved them. I enjoy the unique perspectives and fun you can have flying them. I eventually got into filmmaking and Photography and have been going steadily with that for a while. I personally have had every DJI Drone to exist (besides Spreading Wings) up until after the release of the Mavic Pro. Since then I have just been enjoying what I have and have always been trying to get better. I have more recently been getting into the OSMO Series of Products with the pocket 1 and OSMO X3 and X5. I have loved filming with the X5 and the amazing quality it can produce with such a small package! I do personal projects most of the time and also am a 3D designer so I use that ability to make practical parts for my drones. I hope I can join you all and become a good addition to the group! Thanks for reading and have an amazing day!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. You kept all that knowledge to yourself, when we could have had (Mod Removed Language) with you earlier.
You might even sold some of the stuff you made. I guess better late than never. 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍

To me you're still a 'kid' but as a pilot you've got some age. Glad you have a love for the sport. Have fun.
Yeah I guess the term is different for me because I grew up as drones were becoming a hobby. So for looking back I always saw myself as a kid. But I guess the experience and flight time I have is where I am helpful. I may be young, but I’ve been at this for 9 years of not longer. Thanks! Trust me I’ll always have fun flying these!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Matthewsw1234

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj