Hello all and a quick question

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and what a wonderful site with knowledgeable pilots. New here I fly Inspire 1 and Phantom 4 removed my FLIR off my Inspire 1 and I would like to mount it to my Phantom 4 and was wondering anyone have a DIY idea on how to mount it correctly and could I cover he VPS sensors I will only be flying at night for pest eradication any ideas or suggestions are appreciated thanks and blue skies for all

Reactions: chrismatthewssr
Whatever solution you come up with you will have great difficulty getting the FLIR to replace and maintain the functionality of the P4 camera (including the video downlink).

Whatever solution you come up with you will have great difficulty getting the FLIR to replace and maintain the functionality of the P4 camera (including the video downlink).
I am not sure if you understood the question it was about a mount not anything to do with video downlink so your response is really futile and this is not my first rodeo I don’t utilize the camera on the drone at all it is night in the country. I use 5.8 to transfer the image to a receiver that the plays on a 100 inch projector so again my question was about a mount

I am not sure if you understood the question it was about a mount not anything to do with video downlink so your response is really futile and this is not my first rodeo I don’t utilize the camera on the drone at all it is night in the country. I use 5.8 to transfer the image to a receiver that the plays on a 100 inch projector so again my question was about a mount
Perhaps it was the question (yours) that was futile- at best it was ambiguous.

My response was well intended. I had (and I expect others might have also given the absence of any contrary explanation on your part) assumed you might have had some expaectation that your inspire FLiR camera may be able to interface with the phantom 4 electronics.

How many rodeos you have had is of no relavence.

Perhaps if you tell us what camera and associated equipment you hope to mount someone will offer suggestions. I suspect I won’t bother.

I think their level of negativity was really out there so sad.

I don't know the person who made the comments, but my impression of Aussies in general is that they are a fabulous, easy-going bunch. I've visited Melbourne and have known several Aussies at work. Maybe he just had a bad day...

I don't know the person who made the comments, but my impression of Aussies in general is that they are a fabulous, easy-going bunch. I've visited Melbourne and have known several Aussies at work. Maybe he just had a bad day...
I have trained right next to and fought with Aussies and all walks of men in combat i am a grown *** man if i had a bad day i wouldn't think about spewing negativity to another person i will be leaving this site i asked a simple question and all i received was ramblings of a child and clearly a heavily mediated person that thinks its ok to get on a computer and spread hate and FYI got the mount on and done

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl