Heat sensor, required ?

Reaction score
I had a very small sensor with a 1 inch wire fall off the circuit board of a P2.
I think its a temperature sensor. I can find no evidence of it on the board, so I don't know where to reattach it. I'm guessing that if it is normally open, I wouldn't have to replace it but if normally closed, It would be required.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reaction score
I had a very small sensor with a 1 inch wire fall off the circuit board of a P2.
I think its a temperature sensor. I can find no evidence of it on the board, so I don't know where to reattach it. I'm guessing that if it is normally open, I wouldn't have to replace it but if normally closed, It would be required.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Since you have it open take a good photo of the wire and the connection to which you think it goes. If you are using your cell phone take the photo horizontally.

Reaction score
Screenshot_20210106-122208_Gallery.jpg

Reaction score
Reaction score
I purchased this new from DJI. I believe its a P2.1. Much to my dismay, I cannot remove the circuit board. The fasteners are sealed in place. I would have to drill out the fasteners and board. Who knows what they sold me. I am going to attempt to fly it without the part.

Reaction score
I purchased this new from DJI. I believe its a P2.1. Much to my dismay, I cannot remove the circuit board. The fasteners are sealed in place. I would have to drill out the fasteners and board. Who knows what they sold me. I am going to attempt to fly it without the part.

Look without photos of the unit it's anybody's guess as to what you have. As for it being a new P2 non-vision I doubt that as there's no part that looks like that on any of the manufactured Phantom 2 line. So if you want help take the photos and post them.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ty222