Healthy Drones HD Sync for iOS

Reaction score
Hey whats up guys,

For those of you who use iOS and use Healthy Drones and wished they had the HD Sync like they do for android, it will be out shortly. You can sign up to Beta test it now ( I am currently testing). This is from Healthy drones forum. Send an email to get an invite to start using. I thought I would share this with others who use iOS and wanted to sync there flights right from their iOS device of choice. See below message from Healthy Drones creator. I copied and pasted from the HD forum.

Hi guys,

HD Sync for iOS is now available for beta testing!

HD Sync simplifies the process of uploading DJI GO log files from your iOS phone/tablet to HealthyDrones.com.

If you are interested in joining the beta program, please either:
- post your email address in this thread
- or email
[email protected] simply with the subject "join"
You will then get an invite from Apple to join the beta so you can install it on your device.

Version 1.0.2 - June 3 - Initial release
Known limitations: this version will not run automatically in the background - only manually by clicking "Sync now". Auto-sync will come in a later beta version.

Cheers,
Eran

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
I just sent an email. I'd love to SYNCH and not have to do it manually.

Thanks for sharing the info.

Reactions: Procharged97
Reactions: BigAl07
The latest Healthy Drones HD Sync update is now available as an IOS app. Haven't seen any posts about this since early June (above) and was wondering if it is a feasible option to sync flight log files directly from the GoApp to HD Sync without using a P/C. What do you guys think..? ......anybody using this with any success?

Didn't want to start a new thread with this one still active. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

The latest Healthy Drones HD Sync update is now available as an IOS app. Haven't seen any posts about this since early June (above) and was wondering if it is a feasible option to sync flight log files directly from the GoApp to HD Sync without using a P/C. What do you guys think..? ......anybody using this with any success?

Didn't want to start a new thread with this one still active. Thanks guys.

I use this "Ap" every day that I fly. I LOVE it! It's simple to use but you do have to follow these steps:

A) Synch the flights with DJI cloud using the DJI Go Ap
B) then use HD Sync to upload those to the HD website

The first time you do this it may take a few minutes to upload ALL of your flights but it happens behind the scenes with no further intervention or at least it did with mine.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
I still use it all the time. I go to my flight log on go app then sync, then go to hd app and hit sync then boom good to go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sounds simple enough. I might try it. Thanks for all the input guys. [emoji3]

Have you signed up for it already? when you do, write down the token key number you get from healthydrones.com, you will need it for the app...only have to enter 1 time and your good

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Have you signed up for it already? when you do, write down the token key number you get from healthydrones.com, you will need it for the app...only have to enter 1 time and your good

Yep, I had already signed up on the website, but didn't know about the sync app. Got it all on my Phantom dedicated iPad 2 mini now, all synced-up and running. Even put a shortcut to HealthyDrones on the iPad desktop while I was at it.

This is much better than having to sync up on the p/c first. Good call guys!, this is great! [emoji2][emoji2]

This is much better than having to sync up on the p/c first.

Bingo! I hated having to go through that every day. Now it's click, click, click and DONE!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20