HDMI Module Issue possibly

Reaction score
Since adding the HDMI module to my P3 Pro controller my flying max distance is shorter (less than 3,000 ft) and my video transmission flickers constantly. I never had either of these issues before the upgrade. Video transmission over the HDMI cable to my goggles is fine. After I installed HDMI module my RC firmware was updated to v. 1.9.2. Aircraft is v. 1.11.20 and App v. 3.1.51.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

Since adding the HDMI module to my P3 Pro controller my flying max distance is shorter (less than 3,000 ft) and my video transmission flickers constantly. I never had either of these issues before the upgrade. Video transmission over the HDMI cable to my goggles is fine. After I installed HDMI module my RC firmware was updated to v. 1.9.2. Aircraft is v. 1.11.20 and App v. 3.1.51.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
As soon as I updated mine to those current firmwares it work one time and then no video feed it at all. I could control the aircraft but no video feed. Put new USB board in that didn't work. Had to buy new controller. That finally solved the problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj