Have you used DJI repair?

Reaction score
Has anyone sent their 3 Advanced in to DJI repair services?

If so, what kind of money are we talking about? Is it outrageous or pretty much average?

I need 2 motors replaced and the case has come apart after a crash.

My question is, will the repairs cost me so much that it would be better to buy a new Advanced and keep the crashed one for parts?

Thank you! Ray

DJI customer service sucks, you send your drone and you will not get it repairs until 6 weeks later.

Well I did take your advice and I dropped them an email and am waiting to hear back from them - probably tomorrow.
I like taking products to the dealer where I bought it. I drive a Ford and always take it to the Ford dealer for service. But I am not an idiot either. If everybody said that the Ford dealer sucked like DJI then I would take my car elsewhere.
So we will see what they have to say.

Well I did take your advice and I dropped them an email and am waiting to hear back from them - probably tomorrow.
I like taking products to the dealer where I bought it. I drive a Ford and always take it to the Ford dealer for service. But I am not an idiot either. If everybody said that the Ford dealer sucked like DJI then I would take my car elsewhere.
So we will see what they have to say.
Keep in mind that if you send to DJI, they routinely send back a refurbished unit. Not always, but often enough that we get people asking about different serial numbers pretty regularly. That may or may not be an issue for you, just wanted you to be aware. Good luck!

Keep in mind that if you send to DJI, they routinely send back a refurbished unit. Not always, but often enough that we get people asking about different serial numbers pretty regularly. That may or may not be an issue for you, just wanted you to be aware. Good luck!

Hello Bear,
I got scared by all the horror stories and was turned on to DroneNerds.com by a PP member and I just sent it to them. They have been very friendly and the communication has been great. They are telling me 7 - 10 days turnaround, plus shipping time.... sounds ok to me!

Hello Bear,
I got scared by all the horror stories and was turned on to DroneNerds.com by a PP member and I just sent it to them. They have been very friendly and the communication has been great. They are telling me 7 - 10 days turnaround, plus shipping time.... sounds ok to me!

That's awesome dude, for a moment I thought you sent it to DJI ;)

That's awesome dude, for a moment I thought you sent it to DJI ;)
No man, you turned me on to DroneNerds and I contacted them and the young lady who got back to me explained everything in a very nice manner and their service sounded way better. So I ripped off the DJI label and mailed it to Dronenerds.

Reactions: macoman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20