Have You Registered Your'e Drone?

Reaction score
Whether you agree with the FAA’s requirement to register your drone if it weighs more than 0.55 pounds (250 grams) so you can fly it outdoors for fun as a hobby this is now the law as of 12/21/2015.

Drones/UAS have to be marked with your registration number and this can be done using labels, engraving or using a permanent marker and the number must be readily accessible, readable and legible for visual inspection. You may put the registration number in your battery compartment if you don’t want a visible number on external areas of the drone.

If you would like professionally produced labels for your drone as one way of complying with the FAA regulations then go to Drone Registration Label who can provide them for you.

Just CLICK HERE to get yours!
We also received requests to do Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) labels so we can do these for you as well.

That picture is so clearly Photoshopped. First of all, that "professionally produced" label is nothing more than a white rectangle with red text in it, and is a digital image because if has been placed a) on a stock photo and b) because it takes place of the Phantom badge and c) because its edges are perfectly straight even though placed on a curved surface and a picture taken at an angle. Please stop advertising falsely.

Reactions: QuadOptic
Thank you for your comment DroneDestination. Of course it's Photoshopped but as I have printed and issued 1,792 labels and not one complaint and referrals from a number of people who have purchased them I can only surmise they like the PHOTOSHOPPED picture and the labels they have received :)

NP, I don't doubt the quality of the product; I was just saying that perhaps more accurate advertising would help ;)

Thank you for your comment DroneDestination. Of course it's Photoshopped but as I have printed and issued 1,792 labels and not one complaint and referrals from a number of people who have purchased them I can only surmise they like the PHOTOSHOPPED picture and the labels they have received :)
Sometimes when one presents a bubble, someone wants to burst it rather than see how nice it is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic