Have you ever seen this?

Reaction score
Had my Phantom 4 pro for over a year and it has worked perfecty... today took some photos.. and the screen was flickering.. and these are the pictures recorded to the SD card... have I got a shutter issue? A ribbon issue to the camera? Any suggestions appreciated... have come home and over exposed parts of the image Raw and JPG to the SD card have these back vertical lines down them..(not zebras on the mobile screen, these are in the recorded RAW image to the SD)

Reactions: jpbroomfield
I had this a couple of weeks ago and thought my drone had become faulty but when I thought about it I'd been playing with the camera settings (on the right of your screen below the camera "Fire"button) and had turned on the Overexposure Warning

I had this a couple of weeks ago and thought my drone had become faulty but when I thought about it I'd been playing with the camera settings (on the right of your screen below the camera "Fire"button) and had turned on the Overexposure Warning

I sometimes have overexposure warning turned on, as well, but I've never seen it on the RAW images before. Only shows up on my iPhone screen.

Thanks for the replies but the top image looks like it has taken the picture with the shutter still opening? And I’m pretty sure no camera would record zebras and over exposure warnings to a final image?

Oh and just to confirm the drone has never had any accidents.. never been knocked or dropped or anything.. always transport it in its case with the foam and camera support on the camera to support the gimbal..

Have you tried just resetting the camera settings ?

Phil99
If you have not formatted the SD card recently , give it a try .

And for the love of god take that huge tarp off of those trucks !
I can't see a thing underneath it .:grinning:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31