Have all these light houses around ...

Reaction score
.... might as well film them I 'spose ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: teejac
Reactions: Avocet
You got a great location and colors looking good and sharp. Try shortening scenes and mix in with other local clips, coming back to the light house as the focal theme of the video. Its beautiful there. Its just a hobby for me, I've watched some of the more talented drone folks work to get ideas and it helps. My first P4 video last year with a lighthouse as focal point is an example.

Also notice your a Hubsan man, been thru a dozen or so myself.

What are your camera settings? Edit program? Filter? It's really sharp.
Thanks for the kind words. Of course, this is a P3P

I always film in 4K
ISO = 100
SS = 50 - 80
24fps
White balance = 5600
Color = D-LOG
Hue, Sat, Sharp = -2,-3,-2
Filter = ND16
This was shot at about 10:30 am or so ... the Litchi mission was designed to stay out of the eastern sun and reduce sky footage as much as possible. The mission flown was about 2 miles, took 13 minutes.

Color grading, transitions, titles, other editing all done in Final Cut Pro X 10.3.2 on a real crappy MacBook.

Last edited:
You got a great location and colors looking good and sharp. Try shortening scenes and mix in with other local clips, coming back to the light house as the focal theme of the video. Its beautiful there. Its just a hobby for me, I've watched some of the more talented drone folks work to get ideas and it helps. My first P4 video last year with a lighthouse as focal point is an example.

Also notice your a Hubsan man, been thru a dozen or so myself.

Thanks for the words. This was never going to be a montage type of video. The client wanted the focus on the lighthouse and asked for a 5 min. spot. That's precisely what they got.

BTW, your vid is throwing and error ... won't play here ...

Oh and I use the Hubsans in my UAV flight program at the school where I teach. Students MUST learn the sticks!

Best,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen