Has the USB ribbon cable been replaced?

Reaction score
I have a H3-3D with the ribbon cable camera attachment (what a pain). I was just looking at the DJI website at the camera to gimbal installation instructions and it is showing that the gimbal has a connector which plugs into the rear of the GoPro instead of the ribbon cable. Is this new?
My Zenmuse gimbal is back with DJI in LA for repair, it started to dither and would not stop. It has been at their facility for over 8 weeks with no commitment as to when it will be returned. I am hoping that they will upgrade it to the connector that plugs into the rear of the camera.
To answer someone elses question in order to send it to DJI for repairs you need to talk to them and get a return authorization. This means hanging on the phone for over a half hour to get connected.

You can also email them. That's what I did. They replied in 2-3 days with the authorization. No need to be in the phone wasting time.

I think the pics you're looking at are left over from the early H3-3D's that still had the old style connector on the rear. I don't believe that DJI will be going back to that port again.

2 to 3 days to answer a customer service email is not acceptable. Is this the norm for DJI?

bobm said:
I have a H3-3D with the ribbon cable camera attachment (what a pain). I was just looking at the DJI website at the camera to gimbal installation instructions and it is showing that the gimbal has a connector which plugs into the rear of the GoPro instead of the ribbon cable. Is this new?
Take a peek at this thread: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=22430

It might also answer your question. . .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl