Has anyone worked for betterview?

Reaction score
Hi guys don't know if this is in the right place.
Has anyone worked for betterview (similar to drone base) doing the inspections if so can some one please give an Idea how much they pay for a job and if the are reliable.

ITS OK GUYS FOUND THE THREAD THANKS

I signed up, did the test inspection and passed it with flying colors, but have not received any work yet, but there are a lot of people on here who have. I think it's worth a shot.

I signed up, did the test inspection and passed it with flying colors, but have not received any work yet, but there are a lot of people on here who have. I think it's worth a shot.

How long you been signed up for and what area are you in ?

I signed up and did the test around the beginning of September, then got their test feedback a couple of weeks ago. I'm in NorCal

Thanks
if possible can you let me know if you get any work. will be buying my drone in a couple of weeks then may give them ago im in San Antonio TX

I signed up a few months ago. Just did my first job about 10 days ago. It was a parking lot inspection which included an orthomosaic, "lawnmower" pattern with pictures every 10-15 feet, sidewalk/front of the building, and front and back of all signs. Overall it took me about 2.5 hours to do the job. It would have been 1.5 but in the middle of the ortho I had a guy that moved my cones and drove onto the parking lot, did a few circles, asked me if the lot was closed, then left. Overall pay was $200. Overall not that bad since I didn't have to go negotiate the job, they reached out to me. I just wish there were more jobs in this area.

Reactions: budwiser27

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl