Has anyone seen camera controls greyed out in the Go app?

Reaction score
I have replaced the ribbon cable on my gimbal and the gimbal and camera seem to be working well now. I can start the drone and fly around with the camera being kept level and the video preview showing in my phone. However all the camera controls are grayed out, and my SD card seems to not be recognized. I can't format the SD card because the button to open the options is greyed out. I even tried formatting the SD card in my laptop but that didn't help.

I'm also unable to do a firmware upgrade, it fails just under 50%.

Has anyone seen this before, should I just try a different SD card?I'm usually ng a SanDisk ultra 16 gb right now. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190217-173352.png
    Screenshot_20190217-173352.png
    916.6 KB · Views: 318
  • Screenshot_20190217-173316.png
    Screenshot_20190217-173316.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 336
Are you flying a P3 Standard ? It is always best to mention exactly the model you are using

Dark side of iOS. You should join us. We are more powerful.
The new smart controller is definitely not iOS (see there, I do have a sniff of android!)and the icons you refer to are one the bottom. Hence my thought that the op had a reverse screen. But I do learn,and will know better now. Thanks and my apologies for the diversion.

Reactions: Ansia
I have replaced the ribbon cable on my gimbal and the gimbal and camera seem to be working well now. I can start the drone and fly around with the camera being kept level and the video preview showing in my phone. However all the camera controls are grayed out, and my SD card seems to not be recognized. I can't format the SD card because the button to open the options is greyed out. I even tried formatting the SD card in my laptop but that didn't help.

I'm also unable to do a firmware upgrade, it fails just under 50%.

Has anyone seen this before, should I just try a different SD card?I'm usually ng a SanDisk ultra 16 gb right now. Thanks!

I've seen this when using a bad SD card. Should be a pretty simple fix. Best of luck!

I've seen this when using a bad SD card. Should be a pretty simple fix. Best of luck!
Agreed, this issue is likely being caused by a bad/fussy sd card. Your first screenshot doesnt show the sd card status (you needed to scroll down abit more) but thats where you would format it in the AC. The fact you have live videofeed is a good sign.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic