has anyone flown indoors yet?

Reaction score
Still waiting for my p3 but wanted to know if anyone has tried to fly it indoors.

Regardless of the ridiculous wedding video by dji there are uses indoora and I'm curious to know how well those sensors work.

Still waiting for my p3 but wanted to know if anyone has tried to fly it indoors.

Regardless of the ridiculous wedding video by dji there are uses indoora and I'm curious to know how well those sensors work.

That wedding video is ********. No way in hell a bride would put up with the prop noise during a wedding. I am going to assume any shots like that that happen in the real world would be from a rehearsal instead of the actual wedding.

Love that ending !
Ya Got Em Good.gif
Know it's not real but still funny ;)

When you get married and if your new wife wants drone footage.. Trust me your gonna give her whatever she wants... It will make your honeymoon that much more interesting... If you catch my drift..

:p

Reactions: dirkclod
Haha that video is gold

Still, there are obviously more practical uses for indoor flying. I wonder how well those sensors perform. I'm guessing you can only fly in atti

I'm more curious if the compass will get confused indoors and affect flight stability, or if the downlooking sensors will override the compass thus giving redundancy for stable heading hold?

I flew indoors at work yesterday and it flew amazingly. The compass calibrated and I had 10 satellites.

Here is some video evidence
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

flew indoors for 20 minutes to test a gimbal guard. not perfect but will hover and maintain position. Auto land is crazy if you put obstacles nearby...

Always prop guards if indoors and people around, at least for me - I love my PGs

I'm personally not a fan of prop guards because they add bulk to the quad and I had enough confidence in the vision positioning system to fly indoors.

There was a momentary look of fear from one of the women on the right LOL. No blood in the video, so that's always a plus :)

real video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I just now stumbled across this and wow, it's one of the funniest videos I've ever seen on drones! Absolutely hilarious! It actually had me Laughing Out Loud for real! :D:D:D
BOT

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers