Has anyone else had problems with DJI Service Dept in California?

Bak

Reaction score
I can't be the only one.

My experience is documented on youtube. Feel free to post any opinion.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

DJI service is world known to be the absolute worst among any supposedly reputable companies. They will lie to you when simply telling the truth would be easier and simpler. I had one month long encounter with them last year and I’ll NEVER send my drone back to them, even if on warranty! I’ll always fly DJI drones but I understand they come with no support.

Hope you aren’t too involved yet!

Jim
Wa5TEF.

Reactions: John1960
Hope you aren’t too involved yet!

I guess you didn't watch the video.....dang, I thought it might be informative . My favorite part is the recording where the Filipino technician talks and talks but doesn't say anything.
I have dozens more like that but tried to keep the vid as short as possible.

It's been more than a year messing with this. If I lived in California, it would be over and I would have three times my money back.

LLC's are still able to be sued in small claims, it just takes an extra step, but if you live there, just pay the $12 fee, find a friend or someone not involved to serve the papers then quote the California codes:
An item must be able to be used for the purpose in which was intended,if not, you are entitled to triple damages plus court cost.

A second option is easier but with less reward. The video's comment section tells you how to report it to the Federal Trade Commision in less than three minutes....

It was worth it to me, thinking of how much time I've wasted with their tech support and being bullied by their "supervisors".

I'm at the point of waiting for my P4 to return to me via Ups on Friday. I didn't have any DJI care. A prop mount came off 70 ft up and they covered it by warranty. I had it for 10 months and it's been a great drone. Even in the crash the battery never came out.They are sending me a replacement. I hope it's as good as the one I had. I can't complain, I was thinking I might be partially at fault for not going over things to make sure they were tight. I estimate the cost to be about $140 US for me to repair it. Their bill was over $400 US for the complete repair with 2 hr. labor. I'll update you.

Wow, day after day, week after week, month after month, DJI just drags it out, waiting for me to give up.

Their famous response is "call our service dept" but put you on hold blasting tortuous music with interrupting msgs, urging you to hang up and go to the website.

Has this happened to you guys?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers