Hard Crash.. What to do with P3P?

I did buy another one. It arrived Tuesday..:D As far as the crash I went for a shoot and forgot my SD card... So we flew back home. I had a driver and I flew in the passenger seat. (Best way to fly!!) So no, there is no video. Although.. this is not my first crash. I have not bent any blades but I have scarred it pretty good and it still flew like new. This last crash shattered the camera lens and broke the gimbal in 2, so yes obviously tore the flex cable in half as well.

I'm a decent pilot but hyper aggressive. Good or bad mix depending on the company. Driving and flying offer some pretty cool opportunities to destroy the P3P. So now I have an aerial camera and when I get my first one back I will have a stunt aerial camera...:eek:

I think you need this..

Gimbal%20Inertia%20Guard%202.jpg

Long story short I hit a tree. Broke the camera and the gimbal. Any suggestions what to do? Keep it and fly LOS? Send it in and have then put new gimbal and camera on? Sell it as is and buy a new one?

Anyone know of anyone who has them in stock?

ATK Drones is fixing my camera and gimbal. He said the quality of metal is horrendous on the factory parts. His will be solid aluminum and build it to withstand more. I think I'm looking at $300 or so. In my opinion, get it fixed. When it's repaired, it'll be better than new. Literally.

So,

What are you doing with your old controller,

I have an error that is apparently in regards to the controller.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik