Ha ha. Look at the pic they use with this story.

Reaction score
119D0577-BA72-4881-A514-858037DB84EB.jpeg

It was just some tourist playing with his drone. He thought it was a fly away and contacted DJI about it. DJI said, no drone, no warranty. Little did he know that Russia shot it down. So some of you guys that strangely lost your drone, well Russia shot it down.

Aliens! All the weird Supernatural video stuff happens in Russia. Russia is a cover story for alien interference. The Truth is Out There, ......really out there ....hmmm

Hey! Where's my drone? Anybody seen it?

Reactions: KachemakDiver
Now we know why Phantoms got out of stock. The army bought them all to replace those shot down by Russia.

Reactions: MTO
Lol. So, should I turn in my Phantom because it’s most likely considered a WMD by the Russians? I would hate to start an international incident.

Geez, Russia is just across the Bering Sea from me. Can I gorilla tape a few extra batteries on a P3P and with a good tailwind fly over there and try to distract them, so the other drone pilots of the world can fly with peace of mind ?

Reactions: dronesky
'Lost over Libya' shoulda hit the RTH. Mind you if he had the FAA rego number they would have got it back :rolleyes:

Reactions: vincent228
Lol.
Welcome to journalism 101. Just like a stabbing report gets a picture of a gun & the word “murder” behind the reporter. Its typical news outlets knowing nothing about what they report. Some goober googled the word “drone”, and snagged the 1st picture they got.

OP did not post link to full story.
So we don't know full context of
Getty Images stock photo used
as illustration...
Its common to use generic images
as illustrations rather than no
illustration at all...

OP did not post link to full story.
So we don't know full context of
Getty Images stock photo used
as illustration...
Its common to use generic images
as illustrations rather than no
illustration at all...
LOL

It was a BAMS (broad area marine surveillance) drone. Otherwise known as a Global Hawk if exportable. Don’t worry we got more, and we’re adding teeth. Got some big surprises for the next guy who attempts a shoot down. Bet that event won’t make the newspaper’s.

Reactions: vincent228

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31