Guy smashes Phantom 3 due to bad customer service

I know one thing. I would not wan't him to build me a house. He handles a hammer like a girl.

Not to mention it would be easier to grab it by one arm and just beat it against the concrete !

Come on now, if any of us had to deal with DJI service you have to admit, he did what some of us wanted too!
I had a plan to destroy my P2+ that dropped like a rock BUT DJI warrantied it and saved it from a horrible death at the end of a shotgun barrel. Others have had legitimate frustrations and weren't so lucky!
Now, if I were to have spilled a soda on it and it was my fault......Yeah, a bit of an over reaction but still funny to watch!

He spilled "coke" on it... Probably the white powder kind according to his mental state. Great demonstration of the durability and toughness of these copters.

I guess the idea of China being in poverty can be dispensed with. Was that a Beemer he ran over it with?

Lots of drone destroying vids out there.....tools used from machine guns to bikes.

Nice! Now I know who to send my P3P in to for repairs! [emoji15][emoji23][emoji1]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj