Ground station internal antenna wires

Reaction score
I am in need of some help. One of the antenna connectors on my lightbridge ground station was loose and kept turning. I opened the ground station up and noticed that the internal wires was completely twisted and insulation was rubbed off a bit. My control signal was down to 0 as soon as I moved my phantom 3 feet away yet video was 100%. One of the interal wires must be broken. Anyone have any idea where I might find replacement internal antenna wires?
Thanks

I've replaced mine with some SMA connectors compatible with my current set of antennas (rather than those supplied by DJI). My antennas use RP-SMA where as DJI ones use SMA, therefor my custom antenna wouldn't fit the Lightbridge.

The only thing i can't remember is whether the internal PCB connections were mcx or mmcx - i'm sure someone can chime in and say?

I got mine custom made on ebay from China, to my lengths.

Hope that helps.

I just ordered some replacement antenna connectors after my brand new lightbridge ground station fell from a 6 foot high table and broke off one of the antenna connectors. I have temporarily replaced the center conductor and soldered together the sma connector while I wait for the replacements. I am almost 100% positive the internal connectors are male mmcx becuase they match the air station connectors. (MMCX MALE ANGLE to SMA FEMALE Coaxial RF Pigtail Cable) Be very careful not to short anything out on the main board because the battery is soldered directly to the board.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20