Ground station for PV2

I'm eagerly awaiting for this ground station release so if DJI see this pleeeze hurry up :D

If you read carefully, it says the raw upgrade is coming in Feb 2014, but the Ground Station upgrade is coming around Feb, 2014, so it may be delayed longer.

We are very excited to announce that with a firmware update, the Phantom 2 Vision will be able to capture and store pictures in Adobe DNG RAW format in-camera. The update will be released in February, 2014.

Additionally, a separate firmware and mobile phone App update will be released providing the Phantom 2 Vision with Ground Station capabilities including waypoint editing and autonomous waypoint navigation. The update will be released around February, 2014.

tmsound said:
I have just seen this old news on DJI website.

They have updated it with a new date for the release

http://www.dji.com/phantom-2-vision...-raw-and-provide-ground-station-capabilities/

Now it says February 2014
I will see this, before I belive it ;)

The website has been updated again and now says "will be released soon" for both the RAW DNG format and Ground Station capabilities. With the camera update already out, maybe the other is almost ready....

We are very excited to announce that with a firmware update, the Phantom 2 Vision will be able to capture and store pictures in Adobe DNG RAW format in-camera. The update will be released soon!

Additionally, a separate firmware and mobile phone App update will be released providing the Phantom 2 Vision with Ground Station capabilities including waypoint editing and autonomous waypoint navigation. The update will be released soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4