Ground control station UGCS

Curious if there are plans for importing boundary kml's or kmz's or even better .shp's? I use a lot of boundaries in my work for area delineation and that's where I tend to fly and if I could import those boundaries it would make life much easier.

Curious if there are plans for importing boundary kml's or kmz's or even better .shp's? I use a lot of boundaries in my work for area delineation and that's where I tend to fly and if I could import those boundaries it would make life much easier.
Hi, we will add some import functions to UgCS 2.11 (UgCS 2.10 is almost ready).

Currently there are come converters - GitHub - ugcs/converters - which you can use to easier your life.

In your case this one - converters/kml2ugcs at master · ugcs/converters · GitHub - should help I hope.

Release notes for UgCS 2.10. Will be available soon.

- redesigned UI
- Photogrammetry tool is now available starting from One version
- support for DJI Matrice 600 & DJI A3 autopilot
- support for PX4 autopilot
- new “Enterprise” license - all customers that have bought previous “Pro” will be automatically transferred to this one. Pro license limits allowed client connections by the number of 3. But on the other hand becomes more affordable at the price of 600USD
- ability to broadcast video stream from “UgCS mobile companion” to “UgCS desktop” for DJI vehicles
- implemented automatic route calculation
- long-awaited route cloning and moving inside mission
- now it’s possible to select multiple route parts and edit common options
- improvements at event handling – events related to route calculation will be divided from related to UAV ones, and will appears at bottom left and right corners accordingly
- implemented native message forwarding from autopilot to “UgCS desktop”
- more polished and compact format for telemetry export
- Mavlink-compatible vehicles now gets “emergency return altitude” counted from Home location
- joystick calibration support
- changes at vehicle profile sorting – profiles for most used vehicles at the top now
- new Parrot payloads added – “SEQUOIA Monochrome sensor” and “SEQUOIA RGB sensor”.

Release notes for UgCS 2.10. Will be available soon.

- redesigned UI
- Photogrammetry tool is now available starting from One version
- support for DJI Matrice 600 & DJI A3 autopilot
- support for PX4 autopilot
- new “Enterprise” license - all customers that have bought previous “Pro” will be automatically transferred to this one. Pro license limits allowed client connections by the number of 3. But on the other hand becomes more affordable at the price of 600USD
- ability to broadcast video stream from “UgCS mobile companion” to “UgCS desktop” for DJI vehicles
- implemented automatic route calculation
- long-awaited route cloning and moving inside mission
- now it’s possible to select multiple route parts and edit common options
- improvements at event handling – events related to route calculation will be divided from related to UAV ones, and will appears at bottom left and right corners accordingly
- implemented native message forwarding from autopilot to “UgCS desktop”
- more polished and compact format for telemetry export
- Mavlink-compatible vehicles now gets “emergency return altitude” counted from Home location
- joystick calibration support
- changes at vehicle profile sorting – profiles for most used vehicles at the top now
- new Parrot payloads added – “SEQUOIA Monochrome sensor” and “SEQUOIA RGB sensor”.
Release date?

We will release public beta this week. If will not find new bugs in last moment..

Great improvements. Let Us know when this beta is available. These functionalities are very useful for professional use and safety. I like that approach!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav