Greetings

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I just bought a P3P from FB marketplace. Paid $100 so I figured it may not work. Turns out I was right 😃. I’ve been reading through the forum to try and diagnose why my update fails, 008 & 0015 devices aren’t found and I can’t start my motors with CSC. I know this problem in various ways has been covered numerous times on here so I’m continuing to research. Just wanted to say hi and see if anyone has any specific guidance for me as I try to diagnose and repair….and then hopefully fly this thing!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. 👍

Reactions: dronesky
Welcome to the forum from Indiana great bunch here and helpful any questions ask away

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I just bought a P3P from FB marketplace. Paid $100 so I figured it may not work. Turns out I was right 😃. I’ve been reading through the forum to try and diagnose why my update fails, 008 & 0015 devices aren’t found and I can’t start my motors with CSC. I know this problem in various ways has been covered numerous times on here so I’m continuing to research. Just wanted to say hi and see if anyone has any specific guidance for me as I try to diagnose and repair….and then hopefully fly this thing!
Welcome to the forum.
Tom

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20