Greetings from wet and windy west coast of Norway

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum!
I lost my P2V+ July 2015, I and friends spent a lot of time and fuel looking for it.
Marco Polo would have found it (Never Again)

Does the P2 battery, remote and range extender still good?

Rod ..

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum!
I lost my P2V+ July 2015, I and friends spent a lot of time and fuel looking for it.
Marco Polo would have found it (Never Again)

Does the P2 battery, remote and range extender still good?

Rod ..
Hi RodPad,

I still haven't got the P2+ out from storage, but plan to when I get back from business travels.

Iirc, the wifi extender was defective when put away, but I guess I'll find out when I unpack it.

Thanks for the welcome greetings.

Reactions: RodPad
Greetings and hallucinations Viking of The Windy City. The Phantom 2 is the direct ancestor of all the wondrous machines that followed from the engineers at DJI and other drone manufacturers. That said, I must make an honorable mention of the Phantom 3 series, of which I've owned several, as a most worthwhile upgrade from the Phantom 2, should the urge to seek greater performance ever manifest.

Because it is perfectly legal to do so where I live, I send my Phantom 3 Standard on fully autonomous 7-mile round trip Litchi waypoint missions while I relax indoors until 5 minutes before the drone's return. The Phantom 3 will remain a favorite of mine for as long as I can find them on sale.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl