Greetings from London Ontario

Reaction score
I’m hoping to find out why my P4 is limited to a distance and altitude. I’m not in beginner mode.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I’m hoping to find out why my P4 is limited to a distance and altitude. I’m not in beginner mode.
Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Have you already tried to log out of the app and then log back in to the app while connected to the internet?

Reactions: JoBe
Just wondering, what distance and height are you locked into? Are you losing connection or are stopped by the app? Any other flight apps besides GO installed? Litchi etc.

Thanks. I’ll try both suggestions.
Both suggestions did not work.
Just wondering, what distance and height are you locked into? Are you losing connection or are stopped by the app? Any other flight apps besides GO installed? Litchi etc.

I’m being stopped by the GO4 app at about 30m distance and altitude. The message is “You’ve reached your maximum distance” and you’ve reached your maximum altitude”. I’m not in Beginner mode.
I’ve seen on old posts in 2017 the same problems but no solutions. It’s very frustrating so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated to say the least. Thank you for responding.

Did you disable the max distance setting here in DJI GO?

DJI-GO-Maximum-Distance.jpg

Is your max altitude set about 30 here in DJI GO?

DJI-GO-Max-Altitude.PNG

Note: Your P4 needs to be connect to DJI GO when making these changes.

If this doesn't help you resolve your issue, then post your TXT flight log like I suggested above. The data within might explain what's happening.

Reactions: Capt KO
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching ? .

I had the "you’ve reached your maximum altitude” message and made the change noted in last image in thread #9 "Set max flight altitude" I set it 150.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31