greetings from Italy

Reaction score
hello everyone, I'm new, my name is jonathan (nexis) I'm 32 and I write from Italy. I have a phantom 3 standard, more than a passion for drones I have a passion for photography and aerial photography.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

hello everyone, I'm new, my name is jonathan (nexis) I'm 32 and I write from Italy. I have a phantom 3 standard, more than a passion for drones I have a passion for photography and aerial photography.
Yip big welcome,me dad's home town Sicily ,:)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA, Fly safe and have fun!

Benvenuto, Make sure you read the manual well. Don’t take off over metal and check everything well before you fly.

You have a beautiful country with many beautiful people. My wife lived in Roma as a little girl. We have visited there many times. If only Americans knew the hospitality of the Italian home. If only we could get real fresh Italian olive oil. Molto bene.

hello, the country of great pasta eaters, I'm glad to know that you found yourself well ... I'm sorry but on the olive oil I ran a laugh, in a good sense of course, I hope to be able to repair the drone as soon as possible and do some shooting that I would like to post here, I live in Turin, or better in the province to the Alps on the side of France, there are many places to shoot and nature photos. I hope to do it soon, a greeting meanwhile from Italy

hello, the country of great pasta eaters, I'm glad to know that you found yourself well ... I'm sorry but on the olive oil I ran a laugh, in a good sense of course, I hope to be able to repair the drone as soon as possible and do some shooting that I would like to post here, I live in Turin, or better in the province to the Alps on the side of France, there are many places to shoot and nature photos. I hope to do it soon, a greeting meanwhile from Italy
My aunt married a man, that his family is from that area. He is the only blue eyed, blonde Italia I know. Lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl