Reaction score
Hello! I've recently acquired a used phantom 4. I've owned a spark for about a year and am impressed with how much further the range is on the phantom and how much more stable it is.

I joined the forum because I'm obsessed with range and have seen many posts about antenna and battery mods for controllers and birds.

I am also in need of some help troubleshooting my controller and bird... I think my controller is suffering from what appears to be a common problem with charging fixed by reflowing the solder in a couple spots.

as far as the bird, there appears to be some sort of problem with the yaw motor. I'm hoping it's something that can be fixed without drone surgery, but I kind of doubt it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio! I hope you get your issues sorted out. Fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl