Greetings all

Reaction score
Hello fellow pilots. I'm in Canada and just purchased a refurnished P3P direct from dji and I'm loving it :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: 3rdof5
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Thank you:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!

Hello fellow pilots. I'm in Canada and just purchased a refurnished P3P direct from dji and I'm loving it :)
Welcome to the forums!
We are here to help/answer any question you have got! ;)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new P3P, Fly safe and have fun!

We've interacted a bit already, but I don't think I've officially welcomed you. Welcome!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

We've interacted a bit already, but I don't think I've officially welcomed you. Welcome!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!
Cheers Oso and thanks!

And thanks everyone im glad to be here. Learning lots and trying to help abit.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl