Green display

Reaction score
My drones starred showing me this when am trying to shoot. Anyone who can assist with diagnosis?
9D95639D-F2C2-443A-BA39-95731A343048.jpeg

3 things I would try,fresh relink because it is a transmission issue I'm thinking,
Try airplane mode
See if custom channel in transmission settings work better,,auto doing what it sposed to but might be jumping to manys channels to keep up.
This device you view on has been working ok,do you have another to eliminate it ?
Is it only when in vids or all the time ?
Got good sd card in there
Try another USB cable too

Someone just advised that change Change gimbal ribbon cable rm250

3 things I would try,fresh relink because it is a transmission issue I'm thinking,
Try airplane mode
See if custom channel in transmission settings work better,,auto doing what it sposed to but might be jumping to manys channels to keep up.
This device you view on has been working ok,do you have another to eliminate it ?
Is it only when in vids or all the time ?
Got good sd card in there
Try another USB cable too

Yeh try simple stuff first before buying bits,unless you crash or can see some ribbon damage it will be working fine,,

This is a common problem when the phone in your pocket, OR the iPad you're using for Go4 has Wifi ENABLED and it's not connected to a hot spot. With no connection to an access point, this puts your device into a constant search for a Wifi channel to connect to, and when it gets close to the frequency you're using for drone video reception, it interferes with the reception. If you're device is connected to an access point, this isn't the problem, look for other causes. But if the Wifi is on and not connected, it's doing an endless hunt for an access point, and it's likely your problem. Just make sure Wifi is turned off the iPad and the phone in your pocket.

BTW, this issue is more prevalent for DJI craft using 2.4Ghz for video reception. If you have a P4P, this problem doesn't seem to be an issue when flying with the 5.8Ghz band.

Ok just so we all on same page what p4 do you have
Wifi ! My tablet wifi is always on and I never seen or heard that before,,it does seem possible but I dont think this is what's happening ,phantom 4 range except built in screen model run lightbridge for transmission, it does seem a simple fault with a simple fix,,,,please let us know any results and which p4 you got,helps for non guessing on symptoms that cause these issues
And if it's not a p4p its 2.4 default for signal and transmission

My tablet wifi is always on and I never seen or heard that before,,it does seem possible but I dont think this is what's happening
None of us know what his problem is, until it's solved. I only offer this suggestion as one thing to eliminate. It does happen to many DJI P4 and P4P craft using 2.4Ghz. People will haphazardly leave their Wifi on, and with the craft only 100' away, you can get a green screen just like the OP showed, identical. If WiFi is connected to an access point, this problem doesn't occur. The connection stops the endless search through all WiFi channels for an available access point. It's most prevalent using a custom channel that's fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20