green and purple shadow cache video

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am newbie in drone, just bought a P3 and it was a great experience easy to set up and handle. Just have one problem when using the cache video in my galaxy note 4 edge the quality is so bad. There is greeny and purple shadow al over it. I tried to change video quality and seems no effect. However the video from the SD card where flawless.

Please help if any body have the solution for this, it will be great if we can upload to you tube from the video cache

I am using a Galaxy Tab 4 and get the same thing. I don't use them for anything though. playback is slow too.

Hi Daniel,
But how you upload video to you tube from your galaxy 4? Or if you want to share the video quckly to friends or familly without having to download from SD card?

The cached videos are not meant for anything other than previewing what you shot. They are a compressed version of what's coming across the lightbridge feed.

The cached videos are not meant for anything other than previewing what you shot. They are a compressed version of what's coming across the lightbridge feed.
Got it, thanks for the explanation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers