GPS (or other?) error while using Drone Deploy

Reaction score
I've been using a P4P with Drone Deploy to map construction sites for several months. Recently on occasion it started unexpectedly aborting the mission mid way through, returning to home. Now it won't complete a mission. I rises to altitude and then goes into RTH. Drone deploy suggests a GPS error. Below is there response. I am hesitant to just send the drone in for repair. I welcome any ideas or suggestions. Thanks!

"Our engineers took a look at flight logs associated with the flight plans that you have performed from March 18th. In all instances, the drone's GPS health is fluctuating, which triggers a DJI failsafe that puts the drone into attitude mode. Usually, if this occurs at a single location, it could be related to some sort of interference at that location, such as an electrical interference for example. However, if this issue occurs at multiple locations, it may indicate that something is wrong with the drone itself. If you are flying manually with the DJI GO 4 app, you might not even notice when the DJI failsafe kicks in because you are controlling the drone, for example, moving the drone forward. But when you switch to autonomously fly the drone, due to the GPS health issue, that is when you see the issue that you are experiencing. We consider that the best course of action here would be for you to reach out to DJI support and let them know about your experience with the fluctuating GPS health. I hope you find this information helpful. Please let me know if we can help with anything else from here. "

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl