GPS info embedded in log files?

Reaction score
Here's a question I'd pose for all you log file gurus out there: Are there any logs recorded in flight that have more specific identifying information about the GPS module on the AC? I am looking for something like a serial number, model # or anything that could uniquely identify the GPS module. My reasoning is this. I've posted here before about my poor GPS signal performance and even returned my bird to DJI for repair. They found nothing. My thought is that when they replaced a defective motor, I might have gotten a different upper shell with a poorly working GPS module. Before sending my AC in, I marked the upper shell with a Sharpie a tiny X by the bad motor and when it was returned, there was not a spot on it. I can't believe they took the time to totally erase the X without a trace. I believe they grabbed another upper shell off the pile and put it on. That's why I'd like to find some ID for the GPS module in a log. I'm interested in looking back in some of the old log files and comparing this ID if that were possible. My GPS signal performance is still probably only 60% of what it was when new and I'd love to have some evidence that they caused it so I could get it fixed. Thanks all. This is a great resource for info from y'all.

SteveG

Here's a question I'd pose for all you log file gurus out there: Are there any logs recorded in flight that have more specific identifying information about the GPS module on the AC? I am looking for something like a serial number, model # or anything that could uniquely identify the GPS module.
That information is not saved in either the TXT or DAT flight log.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4