Power Interface Module? P4A

Reaction score
So my Phantom 4 Advanced lately has been losing GPS mid-flight every time I fly. It'll lose it, then go back to GPS, then lose it again. After reading this thread (Phantom 4 pro GPS error), it sounded like the same issue, and a couple of people had success after replacing the Power Interface Module, so I thought I'd give that a try. Problem is, I don't know which one to buy.

I see several different ones out there that say they are compatible with Phantom 4, or compatible with Phantom 4 Pro/Pro 2.0... but I don't see any that specifically point to the Phantom 4 Advanced. Does anyone know? Or am I just going to have to open it up and see what's in there?

Reactions: Gagey52
The P4A has a Pro body and camera but the rest is P4, I understand the dilemma. I can't find out either, not even a schematic. You may have to peek inside as they appear different. Hope one of the repair service guys here can be more help. GL
Well I got it apart enough to see the board. Looks more like the one that is in the P4P, but I can't find one with the numbers that match up to what's on mine, so I'm just going to send it to DJI and let it be their problem. Thanks for the insight!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4