GOV'S SHADOW FILE PROGRAMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

SHADOW FILES

Let’s talk about drones and how the GOV uses them against the people. I know for a fact the GOV uses holograms against the people in more ways than one. I’ve personally seen the files they use to show holograms to strike fear into someone that’s holding out on land they want. The shadow files I wasn’t supposed to see are files used as part of a computer program that shows holograms from the drones in the sky. Some look very real while others look transparent and are completely black which gives the illusion of a ghostly like figure. I know there’s going to be people calling me a conspiracy theorist or maybe I’m crazy but this is actually a true story that I’ve seen with my own two eyes. They can show a single image or blanket an entire area to give the illusion of haunted land, it also plays with the mind set of the person seeing these images making them believe there’s actually ghost on the land scaring them into selling the property.

As you can imagine there’s thousands of ways this can be used against the public and has been for years now. It’s sad the GOV uses drones against people in this manner!

a couple of us radar tech's were trying to create an "acoustic" hologram in '80, got a 5W laser chip to laze, power supply burn't, ship went to GQ, I got invited to the Stateroom for a conference :cool:

Hello,

SHADOW FILES

Let’s talk about drones and how the GOV uses them against the people. I know for a fact the GOV uses holograms against the people in more ways than one. I’ve personally seen the files they use to show holograms to strike fear into someone that’s holding out on land they want. The shadow files I wasn’t supposed to see are files used as part of a computer program that shows holograms from the drones in the sky. Some look very real while others look transparent and are completely black which gives the illusion of a ghostly like figure. I know there’s going to be people calling me a conspiracy theorist or maybe I’m crazy but this is actually a true story that I’ve seen with my own two eyes. They can show a single image or blanket an entire area to give the illusion of haunted land, it also plays with the mind set of the person seeing these images making them believe there’s actually ghost on the land scaring them into selling the property.

As you can imagine there’s thousands of ways this can be used against the public and has been for years now. It’s sad the GOV uses drones against people in this manner!
And here you are over here posting this. Please post such in Off Topic.

My dad loves to play with that stuff. He’s very technical. The common people gets blown away when they are told about such things. In the 70’s he had a silent pain inducer that did kill a dog when he let a friend use it. I know it didn’t shoot through the window. It reflected back and got me. It works! Back then, he could listen to any neighbor while they were in their house. He pick up the modulation off the window on a carrier wave. Of course that was kept a secret. He has been transmitting sound to one spot that only if you stood in that spot you could hear it years ago. “Do you hear voices “ lol I really can’t tell you things he has and is working on. Mom and I call him the mad scientist. You will always be called the fool or conspiracy theorist when people don’t understand you. Oh, the pain inducer, it’s the size of a pack of cigarettes. When someone start to mess with you, push the button, they’ll have no idea why they have an excruciating headache and want to throw up. They’ll leave you alone and never know what happened or that you were the cause. LOL The government has detectors for such devices, so they can’t be used on a speaker at a podium, such as the president. Also the government has made it nearly impossible to get the parts to make one now. The government uses them at times for crowd control. They can be set for mild nausea, pain or to kill.
Me, call me a nut, I can deal with it. There is a Devil and there is God and these are the last days. Right is wrong and wrong is right. Why a person can rob, fight and run from a cop and be a hero. In the old days, it was,” stop or I’ll shoot”just because you were running away. Respect authority. I have no problem with police. I don’t rob, steal, fight or run from them. Anarchy is brought on by the media. We are headed for bad times. There is plenty of fact and numbers to back these statements, but people are turning a blind eye.

Sorry guys even though this is off topic this thread isnt going to
go well at all. You can message Clackey if you disagree and he can reopen it but I’m closing it before it blows up.
Sorry
CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic