Got my Moverio bt-200s!

Hey dannytroy I have tried using the sd card and side loading it, is that what you mean? Im really at loss, because I downloaded the app originally through iphone which is using itunes. I tried to copy and paste, and I tried to drag the app and drop it onto my moverios while plugged into my laptop. I had to buy the app before, so i guess I will somehow have to buy the app again. Where did you find the apk file for the fpv booster app?

jasonb777 said:
Hey dannytroy I have tried using the sd card and side loading it, is that what you mean? Im really at loss, because I downloaded the app originally through iphone which is using itunes. I tried to copy and paste, and I tried to drag the app and drop it onto my moverios while plugged into my laptop. I had to buy the app before, so i guess I will somehow have to buy the app again. Where did you find the apk file for the fpv booster app?

The iphone app is not compatible with the Moverio operating system, which uses Android. You need to get it from the Google Play Store. If you don't have an Android based phone you need to find someone that has one and install it on their phone. You then need to extract the APK from that phone, onto an microSD card, and transfer the card to the Moverio, where it gets installed using the SEViewer already on the Moverio desktop.

I remember reading in a post in this forum, where the person mentioned the APK was downloadable from the Play Store directly. Don't know for sure, but that would save a few steps.

dannytroy said:
jasonb777 said:

The iphone app is not compatible with the Moverio operating system, which uses Android. You need to get it from the Google Play Store. If you don't have an Android based phone you need to find someone that has one and install it on their phone. You then need to extract the APK from that phone, onto an microSD card, and transfer the card to the Moverio, where it gets installed using the SEViewer already on the Moverio desktop.

I remember reading in a post in this forum, where the person mentioned the APK was downloadable from the Play Store directly. Don't know for sure, but that would save a few steps.

Dannytroy, how did you "extract apk" from your samsung? I cant even find where the apk is located on my mega. does the phone your extracting from have to be rooted?

Thanks

jasonb777 said:
Hey jetfixer are you referring to what tizzl10 is talking about in the earlier post? When you tilt your head to the side the camera moves up and down?

The app is called "Screen Rotation Lock". without it, the epson controller is in portrait mode and you would have to tilt your head from side to side to get the camera to move up and down. With Rotation Lock, you move your head up and down to get the camera to do the same.

Jetfixer said:
jasonb777 said:
Hey jetfixer are you referring to what tizzl10 is talking about in the earlier post? When you tilt your head to the side the camera moves up and down?

The app is called "Screen Rotation Lock". without it, the epson controller is in portrait mode and you would have to tilt your head from side to side to get the camera to move up and down. With Rotation Lock, you move your head up and down to get the camera to do the same.

`Hi where can i get that screen rotation lock app on my bt200 device?

aljames said:
Jetfixer said:
jasonb777 said:

`Hi where can i get that screen rotation lock app on my bt200 device?

It's in the Moverio app store

VINITA said:
dannytroy said:
jasonb777 said:

Dannytroy, how did you "extract apk" from your samsung? I cant even find where the apk is located on my mega. does the phone your extracting from have to be rooted?

Thanks

I don't know if this is the one I use, but a quick Google search turned up this one, and it will work on an unrooted phone:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... t.ui&hl=en

thanks, I'll give it a try. I had no idea such an app existed. Nothing beats a good forum.

Hey jetfixer I downloaded the app and the only way the camera tilts is still with your head side to side. I tried auto, portrait, and landscape with no luck. Do you know what could be wrong?

I'm obviously missing something here. How does one select the various operating functions of the PV2+ app as well as auxiliary apps such as P2V+ Utility when using the Moverio's? Is a phone or tablet still required?

npalen said:
I'm obviously missing something here. How does one select the various operating functions of the PV2+ app as well as auxiliary apps such as P2V+ Utility when using the Moverio's? Is a phone or tablet still required?

It works the same exact way as it does on a phone or tablet. Just open the app by clicking on the icon on the desktop, and the app opens, with all the features you see on your phone. Once you have that app opened, hit the "home" button to get back to the desktop and click on the "booster" app, if you have it installed. It will tell you the Phantom is boosted and you can then go back into the DJI app and enjoy!

BTW, you of course have to connect the Phantom to wifi before the booster app will work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav