Got my Moverio bt-200s!

Reaction score
I had a really hard time deciding which pair of FPV goggles to buy but I broke down last week and bought the epsons, and let me say Im glad I did. Man these glasses are crystal
clear in fpv. I was really worried at first because some people had said on a post somewhere that they were about the same as the ipad mini picture, and that is simply not true. I have the ipad mini and the screen quality is subpar at best, thats what I have used for about 2 months. I really like the visibility through the glasses while sitting in the **** pit :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I thought for sure the screen would be barely visible during broad daylight but I could see with no problem at all with the brightness turned all the way up and the dark shade cover thats included with the glasses. If anybodys considering getting them, let me know if I can answer any questions, I think you won't be disappointed :D :D :D

itchybeard said:
Cool!

I was thinking about getting a pair of these glasses. Can you tilt the camera by looking down?

you can but it doesn't work very well (the tilting)..but yeah the picture is crystal clear.

I haven't even attempted the tilt feature by tilting my head, Im just looking forward to the new firmware with the 7th ch feature coming soon to a city near you :mrgreen: I actually canceled my order of the 7th ch feature from dronexpert.nl. Hope I didn't act too soon.

jasonb777 said:
I haven't even attempted the tilt feature by tilting my head, Im just looking forward to the new firmware with the 7th ch feature coming soon to a city near you :mrgreen: I actually canceled my order of the 7th ch feature from dronexpert.nl. Hope I didn't act too soon.

yeah it works but you have to tilt your head sideways..and even then it's clunky and very inaccurate. I wouldn't recommend using that feature.

jasonb777 said:

Yeah, I'm right with you there, Jason. I'm looking forward to that feature too; tilting the camera using my phone sucks.

as much as I want the 7ch tilting back (I had it on my original vision), I think it's just a rumor. DJI purposely removed the ability to enable this function. I don't think it will happen..of course I could be wrong and I certainly hope I am.. if it doesn't come by mid October, im going the DE route.

Lets say that I do decide to go the dronexpert method for 7th ch. in about a month, is it possible that DJI could design a firmware that overides that feature?, thats what has me a little worried.

I've been using my Moverio glasses for about two months now, and I love it. I added two pieces of black electrical tape, directly in front of the display. This makes the FPV even brighter. It's a little trial and error trying to get the tape the right size and in the exact right position, but I have it working perfectly now.

I don't' use the head tilt function, and am also hoping for the DJI app upgrade.

Switched from a 10.1" Samsung tablet, which is now in the classified section. Nice, but nowhere as good as the Moverio glasses.

Here you go. Looks crazy, but it works for me.

Attachments

• moverio_glasses.jpg
    moverio_glasses.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 486
glasses will always look clearer because there is no or very little other light affecting the view, whether the actual picture is better quality is another matter, it is just easier to see.

hEY Rccolorado, I don't see any major difference other than that little box(?) that comes with them. I would recommend buying through EPSON though because they are the designers and engineers of the glasses, plus they are reasonably priced through them. :D

There's a Moverio app that locks the screen in Landscape mode. Works great with the DJI app so you can use head tilting for the camera.

jasonb777 said:
Also does anybody know if there is any way to download a wifi booster app to the moverios?
I sideloaded it, taking it from my Samsung cell phone. Works fine on the Moverio.
You use the SEViewer app (think that's what it's called) on the Moverio. Find the apk file you took from the cell phone (or from the app store?) and open it with the SEViewer to install it.

The Moverio doesn't have the Google Play Store installed, so it's a bit more complicated installing apps.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik