Got a good deal?

Reaction score
I just purchased a phantom 3 advanced from a guy. Everything is in like new condition he said he only had it for a month and only had 6 flights on it. Had a receipt for proof. I got this for $380. No extra accessories. Was this a pretty good deal?

It's not bad, but not great. I've seen the P3 Pros for that price. Especially since you don't get 4K footage, but I suppose that's okay if you cannot edit it.

Lot better than prices over here !!

Nigel

Reactions: Neon Euc
I just purchased a phantom 3 advanced from a guy. Everything is in like new condition he said he only had it for a month and only had 6 flights on it. Had a receipt for proof. I got this for $380. No extra accessories. Was this a pretty good deal?
I was following several P3 Advanced and Professionals for sale on e-bay. I think $380 is a good price, especially if you can still obtain service under warranty if you need it. Not sure if that's possible if you're not the original purchaser, but maybe.

When I needed work on my Pro - I was asked if I had original sales receipt ... I was honest and said I was a second owner but reply was - produce the receipt and all is fine.

I have read other say - this is not accepted ... well someone should tell DJI - because they repaired my P3P under warranty even though I was not original purchaser.

Nigel

Reactions: p3s_noob

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31