GoPro Doing something nice!

What? Put out a fatally flawed product then ask for it back?

Agree. Not sure what DJI is learning except the value of making a product that works and they largely seem to do that. My understanding is that GoPro hasn't given any indication of whether they're giving the customers new drones. If true, then this isn't much of a "gift" at al.

Agree. Not sure what DJI is learning except the value of making a product that works and they largely seem to do that. My understanding is that GoPro hasn't given any indication of whether they're giving the customers new drones. If true, then this isn't much of a "gift" at al.
A full refund plus a GoPro 5 is not a gift? I wish I had ordered one!

Glad they got the refund. It's a decent way to make things right but unfortunate that a company who has produced quality made such a crappy product.

They have massive problems other than their drone. They have millions of Hero 4 black and silver models that have defective hardware. On their own forum they admit to the problem but yet they make each customer jump through the hoops of proving the issue.

What? Put out a fatally flawed product then ask for it back?

That when you sell a product and take someone's money that you don't then tell the person you don't have the prodduct and wait _FOUR_ months to finally deliver it.

DJI comes out with new products about every 8-12 months. By the time DJI starts to fulfill most Mavic orders their devices will be almost out dated.

Reactions: thefrisbee995

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav