Goodcheep tablet

Reaction score
Hi At the moment I'm using a iPhone 6 on my controller but could do with a bigger screen, so can anyone advise me on a good but cheep tablet to get please.

Reactions: TiminSac
You can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

I'm not sure what kind of budget you're working with, but the cheapest tablets are not the best choices. You're going to be trading performance for money.

Nexus 7 (2013) if you can live with a Android.

NuVision TM800A510L 8"
$49 on fleabay
It works as is but I am rooting it to remove bloatware.

Nexus 7 vers 2 16gb ..... cost me about $150 as refurb on Ebay ... works really nice ... and being Google / Asus - it is not restricted on Android updates. I bought with an old version on it - within a couple of days it was up to official 6.2 Android version ...

It also has own GPS built in.

Very happy.

Nigel

My Nextbook (Walmart $80) works fine. It is for flying only and has nothing but Wifi, GPS, and DJI GO that is active on it.

Tobby

Reactions: Abadrs
Thats one of the important factors when using a cheaper less able tablet - DON'T load it up with junk apps !!

Keep it purely for the real functions you need. In fact uninstall some of the stuff it comes with that you will never use !! Give the processor a chance.

Nigel

Reactions: TiminSac and tobby
I'm not having any problems using a lenovo 8" from wally world, $109.99 slight lag but I'm ok with it for now

Sent from my SCH-I545 using PhantomPilots mobile app
How is the screen brightness for this? I am using my LG phone but the screen does not get bright enough in the sun. I have a hood but it does not work that well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl