Goodbye DJI Forum... HELLO Phantom Pilots

Reaction score
After having one of the DJI Forum Administrators permanently banning me for using the word "Nazi" (even though he ruled the forum like a nazi), we moved our Veterans' Phantom group to Phantom Pilots. And for what I see, it looks like we made the right choice.
I myself am a Disabled Veteran currently in the U.S.. Gone are the days of playing hockey, climbing mountains, and such, and it was truly heartbreaking to say that those days are over. But then I somehow found the world of quadcopters and found a new way to reach the mountain top, even if my legs and back can't carry me anymore.
I said earlier that I live "currently" in the U.S., because I found that I can live on 1/5th the cost of living in the Philippines, so next year, my final trip across the pond will be a one way ticket. We are blessed to have property that has no roads, only a 20 minute boat ride to our private cove of Talaudyong in Palawan, Philippines. There I will be taking our Phantom 4 Pro this coming January to get some arial video of our property, of which to the best of my knowledge only a few photos exist.
I hope to connect with other Veterans, or Dabrakadas from the Philippines who share the joy that i've found as a new member of the Phantom Pilots Pamily. (you caught that, right?)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: kuyakano
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Hi ALL
I recently purchased DJI Spack
and I want to control the DJI spack by gestures must then how??? Please guidance me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl