Good Quality Case Phantom III

Reaction score
I am struggling to source a decent hard case for my Phantom 3. There are very few advertised at the moment, I am assuming the Phantom 2 cases are the same spec? I have circa £200 to spare, can anyone give me some advice please?

Great video dude, I have the New Phantom Backpack for hiking which was ridiculously overpriced but good for hiking but will get this case for airport travel.

Hands down I must say the go professional case. SOooOoOoO many pockets and storage besides it being a hybrd hard/ soft backpack foam case!
I had some much room for repair parts, tools, 5 gopros, two led camera lights, sony a7 camera and etc. So many pockets I actually found a pockets after a few months later. The only downside is the transmitter pocket needs to be altered a little to fit the P3 RC transmitter but besides that this thing is rugged and looks cool to and you can "carry on" with the size I believe.

Go Professional Cases Black Fieldline Phantom 2 Vision/vision+ Backpack

http://www.amazon.com/Professional-...1840709&sr=1-4&keywords=go+professional+cases

Reactions: Fplvert
EnronCEO I have to agree with ya. I had the GOPROF already for my P2. I picked up this tool and made cuts that allowed for the P3 radio to fit on it's side perfectly.
http://www.harborfreight.com/130-watt-heavy-duty-hot-knife-60313.html
yeah I also noticed the extra room that was use to fit the old FPV monitor now cant fit all ipads and tablets and even if its to skinny I used the extra foam I cut out and glued it in the middle and it created a extra stable cushion.

Reactions: badawgie71
Reactions: EnronCEO
Thanks, I like this one a lot, can configure the way I want, small enough to carry-on, waterproof and sturdy with handle and wheels.
Will it stow on the overhead on planes?

The Yellow one in the video is a Seahorse SE920. Amazon has them, various colors. Very easy to "pluck" the foam for a custom fit. I got one for my P3 and it's a perfect fix and very heavy duty. USA Made

Struggling to source a decent case within the UK! I like the sea horse and the Microraptor, both sourced in the USA, shipping costs in excess of 80 dollars . Currently no case, desperately need one but not 80 dollars desperate. Anyone got similar problem?

Struggling to source a decent case within the UK! I like the sea horse and the Microraptor, both sourced in the USA, shipping costs in excess of 80 dollars . Currently no case, desperately need one but not 80 dollars desperate. Anyone got similar problem?

Yup, spent ages trying to find a decent (affordable) case for my P3 Pro in the UK. After much searching, found this one. Ordered it and its bang on. Pick and Pluck to how you want the inserts. Oh, and its as tough as feck !! Bit on the heavy side but, does have wheels and an integrated handle. Best option in the UK IMHO.
Came next day free delivery too. Delivered from Trifibre in Leicester.
http://www.trifibre.co.uk/waterproo...ography-drone-wheeled-travel-flight-case.html

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.