Go 4 "Flight Data All", no, it's missing the Lichi data. is that normal?

Reaction score
DJI Go 4 has a great log of the hours I've spent in the air with my aircraft. The flight record has been a great thing to have.
I just started using the Litchi app. The Flight Data (ALL) in my log is only DJI Go 4 records.

So a question: Is there a way to keep track of all the Data the Go 4 keeps track of, and include the data for Lichi Missions flown?
PS: Pencil and Paper too old school. lol

DJI Go 4 has a great log of the hours I've spent in the air with my aircraft. The flight record has been a great thing to have.
I just started using the Litchi app. The Flight Data (ALL) in my log is only DJI Go 4 records.

So a question: Is there a way to keep track of all the Data the Go 4 keeps track of, and include the data for Lichi Missions flown?
PS: Pencil and Paper too old school. lol
Litchi flights at airdata ,Google it it come up,,might need to create a account but is free ,,might just come up ""log in"" this is all I do when fly litchi app,,no dji don't store cause 3rd party app.....in litchi app that's why they have the token ,it let's your download flights ,,it's another version on syncing flights that's all

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's screenshot
Screenshot_20181221-121556.jpg

Reactions: GPDD
Those flight data reviews are useless, IMO. If you want to see real data, you must use Airdata or Keep a record of all of your .txt or .csv logs yourself and learn how decode and read them. That is the way to really see what you want.;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik