Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

Now Dirk, THAT'S an Avatar! Purrrrrrrfect! Here birdy, birdy, birdy.......
ggg.jpg

TJ... ya need a crown in the second bicuspid on the left side... :):):)

-slinger

Reactions: dirkclod
Dirk... At the risk of repeating a mantra that many in this forum often repeat... You just ain't right, dude...

Plus... even the orthodontic laymen on Phantoms are well aware that the appliance in that picture is designed to fit the beak of an Emu... NOT an ostritch... Jeezly cripes...

-slinger

Dirk... At the risk of repeating a mantra that many in this forum often repeat... You just ain't right, dude...

Plus... even the orthodontic laymen on Phantoms are well aware that the appliance in that picture is designed to fit the beak of an Emu... NOT an ostritch... Jeezly cripes...

-slinger
Ahaaa a bird is a bird
looking at ya.jpg
o_O

-slinger
But they luv me :D:p

Where the frick is Geert when you need him?
images

I kinda miss his authoritarian ways... "You VILL toe the line in this forum.. and you VILL like it...!!!!! :):):):)

How many likes you think he'd get?

-slinger

I kinda miss his authoritarian ways... "You VILL toe the line in this forum.. and you VILL like it...!!!!! :):):):)

How many likes you think he'd get?

-slinger
o_O ya still shitting me right ?

o_O ya still shitting me right ?

Yeah... of course I'm shitting you. I wasn't real fond of him even before he blew up the forum...

-slin

Now that we've had a day or two of nice weather some of the flowers were brave enough to come out. :)
I didn't have the heart to tell them about the snow in the forecast. :(

Now that we've had a day or two of nice weather some of the flowers were brave enough to come out. :)
I didn't have the heart to tell them about the snow in the forecast. :(
images27GDJ1ZE.jpg
:eek:

Dang, almost sounds like Michigan. We had two days were it got up to 70 and 72 for a short hour or two. Now we have to pay for that heat. This coming week highs will be 40-43. Some inland places could see a snow fly or two. You just can't win if you live here.:(

Dang, almost sounds like Michigan. We had two days were it got up to 70 and 72 for a short hour or two. Now we have to pay for that heat. This coming week highs will be 40-43. Some inland places could see a snow fly or two. You just can't win if you live here.:(
Sounds just about like my forecast. I don't care, I'm opening up the 5th wheel in 2 weeks no matter what the weather.

No snow in sight here, but now we have to look out for the tornadoes. :eek:
Don't ya love it !! They get the snow and we get them :eek:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl