Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

Wait... those weeds look suspiciously like...

images

Reactions: dirkclod
Wait... those weeds look suspiciously like...

images
Well dam glasses gotta go dude !!! They just not you o_O Ya still snowed in like TJ ? Me had to mow a little grass today but only half of the place as it's still flooded down here !! You got a RPG so let me ask ya something as no one goes to that thread anymore but new folks . I am having a hard time figuring out if I got this thing right so look at this and tell me if ya see anything wrong !! Now I don't edit or any of that so this is not good but ya snowed in most likely and have the time so just give it a look if ya will . Did get a little music in there so listen too and tell me what ya think . Thanks ;)

Mow the grass? Hell, two days ago I had snow on my roof, deck, and trees. This morning there was thick frost all over my deck. I don't think the grass will wake up for another month or so. It is Michigan. It is always cold here.
Not any type of an expert on the videos, but that looks a lot better than any before the RPG.

Bravo

Nice job. A little rain doesn't stop you from flying, eh?

Didn't I see drops falling? Maybe just bugs.

I am in New York City right now for the weekend visiting my daughter and future son in law. Freaking cold here too! I am taking in some of the sites today and a visit to Chinatown to fill my gullet!

Looks great Dirk. Really nice job. Great to see you back in the air, bro...

-slinger

This is what happens when the weather sucks and you've got too much time on your hands...

-slinger

That is freaking hilarious beyond belief.
Didja really do that?

ROFLMAO

That is freaking hilarious beyond belief.
Didja really do that?

ROFLMAO

I did... I was playing around with some free text to voice offered by, of all people, AT&T... and I found this one male voice that sounded damned near human. Well... One thing led to another... :):):rolleyes:

-slinger

AT&T and FREE... ha ha that's funny. Check your bank account, they know where you live.

Naw, really cool trick Slinger.

Looks great Dirk. Really nice job. Great to see you back in the air, bro...

-slinger
blank stare.png
Ahaaa Thanks bro but ya'll being in da snow just thought I'd send some grass o_O
boy.jpg
:(

I am in New York City right now for the weekend visiting my daughter and future son in law. Freaking cold here too! I am taking in some of the sites today and a visit to Chinatown to fill my gullet!
Glad ta see ya up moving around TJ :)

Glad ta see ya up moving around TJ :)
Well with plenty of vitamins (read Vicodin), I am getting around slowly. I'm not sure why I let the wife talk me into staying in Times Square, it's a freaking zoo as always!
image.jpg

[Well with plenty of vitamins (read Vicodin),] o_O
Bet ya walking slow ! ;) Looks good there with no snow !!
Watch out behind ya so ya don't get mugged and have ya a good time dude !!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94