Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

Happyflyer said:
Use the leave blower to clear the snow(crap)off your van. Now that was slick!
I found a better way, I put the van in the garage! But if you are in Boston, you may not find the garage!!!

This thing sits in my garage about 320 days out of the year... Miserable spoiled little *****... :( :( :(

0newbaby88.jpg

-slinger

gunslinger said:
Happyflyer said:
I found a better way, I put the van in the garage! But if you are in Boston, you may not find the garage!!!

This thing sits in my garage about 320 days out of the year... Miserable spoiled little *****... :( :( :(

-slinger
Is that pearl white? Love pearl white.
My garage also houses a queen. Sometimes it's in there so I can hide! :lol:

One of my favorite pics I have taken of her! Looks like they wanna race! Hammer down!
241jrih.jpg

Nice!
Being on the poor side of things, I don't dare put a picture of my 18 year old 222,258 miles van in here. I would be charged with polluting the forum.

LuvMyTJ said:
gunslinger said:
Happyflyer said:

-slinger
Is that pearl white? Love pearl white.
My garage also houses a queen. Sometimes it's in there so I can hide! :lol:

One of my favorite pics I have taken of her! Looks like they wanna race! Hammer down!
241jrih.jpg

Yeah. She's pearl white. I remember when I was at a Mitsu dealership getting my GS Turbo serviced, they had one of these in the showroom. Brand new, Pearl White... I nearly had to smoke a cigarette. I figured I'd never be able to afford it, but man I fell in love with that car. Six years later I bought one that was a bit of a basket case and nursed her back to health...

http://www.3kgt.com/

What's your queen? (Nice pic BTW... :D )

-slinger

I'm not sure if your like me but I have this bad habit owning too many vehicles. :?
The Corvette is one of my favorites.

qqv0r8.jpg

When I saw the black SUV's and the Hummers show up it was starting to get serious...

wase49.jpg

Gorgeous Vette. I always swore I'd own one, but not so far. My favorites are still the '61 and '62. What year is yours?

-slinger

.....On second thought, I decided to put my Lexus in here......

Attachments

• Truck2.jpg
    Truck2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 302
Happyflyer said:
Seems you missed out on the free repaints jobs on those Fords. At least you don't have the car eating salt that we have forcing you to get new stuff every so often whether you like it or not.

gunslinger said:
Gorgeous Vette. I always swore I'd own one, but not so far. My favorites are still the '61 and '62. What year is yours?

-slinger

The Corvette is a '98 C-5 generation. I have a pile of parts in the garage for her but since we're still getting below zero numbers that pile will be there for a while. Work kills me this time of year anyways. I bought that year because I love the C-5 body style with all of its curves. Also because my wife fell in love with the color which is a 1 year only special order color making it 1 of 381 Covettes ever produced like that so it's rare. Bought it from the original owner.

Happyflyer said:

Hap:

What year is that? I inherited my dad's '86, which was in incredibly great shape. One day when I was washing it down at a car wash, the paint just disappeared off the hood. Weeks after I paid to have it repainted, I found that Ford had "paint issues" during that time frame and I could've gotten the work done for free... I think that's what TJ's alluding to...

-slinger

As for nice cars, I'd have to say the best car I've owned so far was my 06 redline red nissan 350z. I miss that car sooo much!

IMAG0297.jpg

However, if you include bikes, my real baby was my ninja 650R which always stayed in the shop, and was always wiped down after every ride, if not every day just to keep it nice and shiney.

IMAG0104.jpg

and then I got married and this happened... :lol:

mazda3_zps1usxnbv6.jpg

Gunslinger,
It is an '88 F250 that I got from a local charter township when it was time for them to get a new one. Had it for about 10 years now. Paint job was bad when I got it. Old, but still a good truck. Best thing is it can sit for a month in the winter and fire up with a short crank as long as the battery is good.

kitari, I rented one of those in a Nissans in a pearl white convertible a couple years ago for a few weeks in Phoenix.
Once I figured out where the traction control button was, the fun began. :cool:

Here is the Z I rented (girl not included), fun car...

xpqxdw.jpg

Also in my stable is this Jeep TJ...

10r5nrd.jpg

And this Honda Magna...

2dsobj6.jpg

Our daily drivers are my Honda Element and the wife drives the Escalade.
Like I said, I own to many vehicles. :? Time to sell a few I suppose.

Wicked nice toys TJ. :D

-slinger

kitari said:
As for nice cars, I'd have to say the best car I've owned so far was my 06 redline red nissan 350z. I miss that car sooo much! and then I got married and this happened... :lol:

mazda3_zps1usxnbv6.jpg

I hear that. Once the nest was empty I was able to buy the project car... But when I first got married I went directly from a '66 Mustang GT with pony interior, ember glow paint job and a 289 Hi Po engine with a big *** Holly dual pumper ... directly to a '68 VW Microbus... Jesus wept... :( :( :(

-slinger

Those nice rides is partly what got us married back then and talking about a VW Bus...Well nothing wrong with that back then cause ya could get a bunch of Heads in one to a Lynyrd Skynyrd or Doobie brothers Concert ;)

dirkclod said:
Those nice rides is partly what got us married back then and talking about a VW Bus...Well nothing wrong with that back then cause ya could get a bunch of Heads in one to a Lynyrd Skynyrd or Doobie brothers Concert ;)
No shame in owning a VW Bus, wish I had one now. :D See! There I go, lusting for more vehicles... I need help. :lol:

dirkclod said:
Naaaa ! Just a time machine to go back and do it all over again and know what we do now ;)
You hit the nail square on the head. Things would sure be different today and much better. :(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT