Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

dirkclod said:
Well if that's this morning at least it's stopped :D
It is today. 45 MPH wind and snow last night was something else. Plows are out even on Sunday! Too dam cold out to blow out my driveway today. Wind almost gone.

Happyflyer said:
dirkclod said:
Well if that's this morning at least it's stopped :D
It is today. 45 MPH wind and snow last night was something else. Plows are out even on Sunday! Too dam cold out to blow out my driveway today. Wind almost gone.

Snow has nearly stopped here, but the winds are gusting to around 45 MPH or so and it's around 20 degrees. All the snow I spent three hours getting off my roof last night is back. I have one door I can get out of the house through. I'm going to give it an hour or so and go out and clean up what I can... No work tomorrow, so there's no need to go crazy. We're not going anywhere today...

-slinger

frozen-in-ice-smiley-emoticon.gif
So we got the rest of that snow they called for and the temps warmed way up to ZERO today! Screw the driveway as it's way to cold to snow blow it, I'm not leaving today anyways!

Man I hate it for all you guys where ya getting all that and thankful we just having a mild winter here !
We will catch it in the spring though with all the storms though :(

My newspaper is out there... somewhere, along with a road and two sidewalks,
maybe even the neighbors child, we'll never know till spring :lol:

1zmjvjo.jpg

Well if ya in need of something to read bro try searching for prop guards in here and that'll keep ya occupied for awhile ;)

LuvMyTJ said:
I assume you didn't see my post over there... or maybe you did :cool:
Hadn't till ya just pointed it out to me :shock: Sorry :oops:

dirkclod said:
LuvMyTJ said:

[sarcasm]Don't tell me your one of the wussy prop guard flyers![/sarcasm]

It's 64 out today,had to put some more sun block on :mrgreen:

LuvMyTJ said:
My newspaper is out there... somewhere, along with a road and two sidewalks,
maybe even the neighbors child, we'll never know till spring :lol:

1zmjvjo.jpg

That looks pretty familiar TJ... I've got Five foot snow walls on the side of my walk way... Another foot and I'm screwed. There really is no place else to put it. I was shoveling out the front door (not sure why I bothered, the steel door is frozen shut and has been for days) and I had to take each shovel full and walk around twenty feet to empty it. :shock: :shock: :shock:

-slinger...

LuvMyTJ said:
dirkclod said:
LuvMyTJ said:

[sarcasm]Don't tell me your one of the wussy prop guard flyers![/sarcasm]
:lol: Na but you know it does bother me when some new folks come in and don't know when they do ask just what there going to be hit with TJ . I think some of the not so nice answers they receive reflects on all of us and that just bothers me .
I just wish when some new person does ask they wouldn't be hammered with all the negative answers as they will learn soon enough when they are using them ;)

This is the walkway from the only door that's working at the front of the house...
walkway-snow-s.jpg

The wall between my house and my cars is nearly six feet high now... That's a standard height street sign in the distance. It's real close to being under snow...
streetsign-snow-s.jpg

-slinger

Hey Slinger, at least you only have to deal with it on occasion. This is my normal winter snow. :cry:
You do have a lot of snow... must be crippling the municipalities there.

dirkclod said:
You'll have one muddy *** mess when all that melt's :shock:
It just may end up being more than a mess. Quick warm up and flooding may be your next problem.
Heat wave here now 8.1 degrees F.

Happyflyer said:
dirkclod said:
You'll have one muddy *** mess when all that melt's :shock:
It just may end up being more than a mess. Quick warm up and flooding may be your next problem.
Heat wave here now 8.1 degrees F.
Yep ! We used to that though ;)

I heard we're supposed to get around 6-10 inches of snow today, but I think it took a detour over towards you guys because all I seen all day was a very light sprinkle of hail for about 1 minute if that, and then it just stopped. The wind has been blowing very hard though. Almost took my door off the hinges earlier when I opened it, and it's down to the mid 20's now. Maybe it'll hit us later on tonight.

You folks Back East should really try to keep a handle on your Winters. Some of it is starting to overflow to the Western part of the Plains. We had a foot of snow at the ranch today. Town got a whole 2 inches which melted off before sundown.

I'm through posting about 40's, 50's and 60's for sometime. REALITY CHECK... Winter in Wyoming. :cry:

Attachments

• Feb15.jpg
    Feb15.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 292

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20